Among Us Region Switcher
Original author : MoltenModsDiscord: Mod Manager
A BepInEx mod that allows you to access skeld.net, localhost, and Custom Regions.
This mod allows you to access skeld.net, localhost, and add Custom Servers. You can access them by clicking the region selector.
⚠ Notice ⚠
The 2021.3.5s release of this mod currently may not work properly or even at all since Impostor doesn't officially support 2021.3.5s yet and I haven't been able to test the mod to see if the custom regions actually work. However, you can compile an in-development version of Impostor here to try and connect to a local server using 2021.3.5s. I have tried to compile and run that version of Impostor but it didn't work at the time of testing.
ConfigurationThe configuration file will be generated when loading the mod for the first time. If the configuration file is not there, try launching the game and closing it to see if the configuration file creates itself.
The configuration file is located at (Among Us game files)/BepInEx/config/daemon.unify.reactor.cfg.
Custom regionsCustom regions can be added by modifying the [Region 1], [Region 2] ... [Region 5] sections of the configuration file. The sections allow you to modify the display name of the region, the IP address of the region, and the port of the region.
If the IP field is left empty, the region will not show up in game.
InstallationGeneral Tutorial here: Sloppy Gaming's Installation Tutorial
SiriHack's Installation Guide: Among Us BepInEx
- Download the Mod at the top of the page for your specific game version (v2021.3.5s).
- Extract the contents of "Unify 2.0.0.zip" into your Among Us directory.
- Launch the game and enjoy!
- Remove the files below from your Among Us Directory
- Added patch to prevent use of modded handshake on official servers and skeld.net
- Removed Reactor as a dependency
- Fixed Broken Code.
- Updated code to work with version 2021.3.5s
- Matux.fr was temporarily removed.
- Added Matux.fr, which supports 10+ player lobbies.
- Initial Release