First of All, this version is here to fix an issue with the updater.
Therefore, you need to download it again here to process the update:
The main purpose of this update is to allow combining some mods again
- Update for updater
- Mods can now be combined (Hi level imposter). More mods will be added in the next few days.
- Mods with updater will no longer be updater by Mod Manager, so they can be updated in game directly
- New flags to know the main language of the documentation of mods on github.
This version is here to fix some bugs in Mod Manager.
- Sometimes, downloads were slow. It should be better now
- The option to remove a mod was only available for mods not installed. It's fixed now.
- Town of Host is now working correctly. However, the update uninstall it and you'll have to install the mod again
This update is here to provide a few changes for the support system, Challenger mod & local mods.
Another update may arrive soon to update the way Challenger & Challenger Beta are distributed through Mod Manager
- Challenger & Challenger Beta was impossible to update. It's now fixed
- Major internal changes for support system.
- New Support Id that you can copy in settings to get even more support on this discord server.
- Local mods were no longer working since a few updates. They are now back again.
This update is here to provide access to the Challenger 5 open beta & add support for GLMod dependency.
What is GLMod ?
- GLMod is available in MM (see below for information). It will be deployed after some tests to updated mods like ToU-R and ToR. It will be available with no action on your side.
- Challenger 5 Beta is up, using at the same time GLMod.
- New option in settings allowing to use multiple Among Us instances at the same time.
GLMod (aka Good Loss Mod) is a mod that allows you to have an game history of your games on goodloss.fr. You will be able to see many information such as who killed who, who won, when, etc ...
It's only available for Steam users. To use it, just create an account on https://goodloss.fr/register using Steam (or link your Steam account at https://goodloss.fr/account/steam if you already have a Good Loss account).
After that, just play any mod supporting it. For now, only Challenger Beta does but other popular mods will be added soon (I'll make an announce)
This update reworks entirely the dependencies system. It will allow to combine specific mods in the future.
For example, submerged for mod not including it natively or the Goodloss Mod to collect game stats.
This update is here to provides changes for the installer & a global graphical rework to follow Good Loss graphic chart.
- New icons for mods, servers, credits & settings.
- All little icons have been changed to follow heroicons design, also used on Good Loss.
- News, Faq & Account have been moved as icons on the bottom left of the app.
- The updater now have its own design, also following Good Loss graphic chart.
- Users with local mods that didn't start Mod Manager for a long time were not able to start the app. It's no longer the case.
- Various minor changes.
This update is here to upgrade Mod Manager to dotnet 6 and improve even more how it works with Epic Games Store.
- Mod Manager now requires Dotnet 6.0.7 or higher. The installer automatically does its installation.
- New information label to explain why some mods are missing for Epic users.
- Now, Mod Manager allows the user to use Steam version of the game even if it's badly installed. It was necessary to reinstall Among Us before. Not anymore.
- More information in logs to help solve easily tickets.
- Various fix.
This update is mainly here to adjust how Mod Manager works with Steam and Epic Games Store.
- If Among Us is not installed through Steam, you can no longer select it as launcher.
- New option in settings to choose your Among Us folder between all detected and stored folders.
- New option to add manually an Among Us folder in settings.
- Various optimisations.